Monday, April 12, 2010

THE BEAUTIFUL LOVELY WEST VIRGINA


When others think of the wonderful state of West Virgina, they may think were all "hickish" and dumb with no home training.But that's clearly not the answer we have such beautiful breath taking mountains that can be captured and sold for millions there absolutely astonishing. I can honestly say that I've always wanted to move out of state but West Virgina is such an AMAZING place to live who could leave. I love living in the small state without worrying about tsunami wipe outs, blizzards, or earthquakes. Not to be rude I think I'll leave those troubles for some one else. West Virgina also has other great things and people that are our number one priority, Those would be our lovely coal miners who risk their lives just to keep our lights and power on and runing so we wouldn't live in a complete black out. It sucks to see all the deaths that that take place when theres people who willingly want to go so many feet under ground just to help out that state. But really who would have thought another tragic epic would occur in West Virgina. It really broke my heart to know that 29 minners were just killed by a mine explosion, all I can think of is their family thats left with all the great and sometimes bad memories of their love ones that did the daily routine of getting up in the mourining clean as a whistle and coming in at the "wee" hours in the night covered in dirt.I've never had to lose some one in a mine accident, but being in a loving caring High School made me realize West Virgina is the best state EVER. From here on out I will always be a proud moutaineer.

1 comment:

  1. It is important to like where you live! I'm glad that you do.

    ReplyDelete